Singing

>> Friday, April 2, 2010


I've mentioned that I sing and that my daughter sings exceptionally well. Well, my daughter and I made a Christmas CD for tolerant family and friends and, since someone asked to hear more, I put the mp3s on my family website.

These songs were all sung A Capella, most of them directly into a pretty crappy microphone attached to my computer. And I'll remind you that neither of us are truly formally trained.

And I'm old.

Still, for those interested anyway, you can find the songs here:

Christmas CD

And, since I love my daughter's singing (this time, hey, with accompaniment) - isn't she beautiful? - here are some videos (also found here).








Or listen to this wonderful song from when she was twelve.

4 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations