Housekeeping

>> Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I am a writer, a novelist, a short story writer, a poet an essayist, a humorist and a blogger. I am a scientist, an engineer, a rocket scientist, a mathematician, and a proponent of logic and education. I’m a thinker, a philosopher, a historian, a music lover, political commentator, and art lover. I am interested in the occult and magic and wizardry, palmistry and tarot (and can read tarot).

I am also a mother of a teenager, a baby and a special needs boy, who are all great kids and all great pains in the butt other times. I am an older sister, a daughter, a friend. I have lost a father and know what it’s like to live through emotional abuse. I have dealt with (but not necessarily had) mental and physical problems, from dyslexia to diabetes, disassociative personality disorder to bipolar, extreme passivity to well and truly being-an-assedness. I’m a jack of all trades, a master of none of them. I am a good listener.

I used to have a blog on Today.com. Long story why I don't any more, but I'm not sorry to be gone. Enough said. However, I do have a large backlog of fine posts over there that I should link but won't for good reasons.

15 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations