Carrying on the List From Yesterday

>> Tuesday, March 16, 2010

See, you all probably thought I'd give you all the answers today. Haha, not so fast. I'll be the first to say that I would have struggled to determine some of these books from the first line, but I do know my characters. And, besides, I got the idea from Relax Max. Again. So, for all the ones not guessed, I'm going to provide character names and let you try again. If there was a character mentioned in the first line, I'll assume it wasn't enough and add a second character.

  1. Stile
  2. Aahz
  3. Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep by Philip K. Dick
  4. Jim Eckert and Gorbash
  5. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
  6. Lessa and F'lar
  7. Dune by Frank Herbert
  8. Myrrdin Emrys
  9. Shan Yos'galan
  10. Manual Garcia O'Kelly Davis
And yes, though I should be addressing a space elevator, I'll be doing this on Ask Me Anything and Rockets and Dragons, too.

9 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations