>> Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Science Fiction and Fantasy also didn't fare as well as I expected. Like Roy, I tend to devour a particular author and not read widely. These are books I read often.
- Split Infinity by Piers Anthony (this was more from my teenage years, but I read them all)
- Another Fine Myth by Robert Lynn Asprin. I love humor.
- Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep by Philip K. Dick
- The Dragon and the George by the same author that brought you Neuromancer, Gordon Dickson. It was a toss-up which I used. I was introduced to the latter in my single English class in college, Physics in Fiction.
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
- Dragonflight by Anne McCaffrey - I was surprised no one got that.
- Dune by Frank Herbert
- The Crystal Cave by Mary Stewart - my favorite Arthurian books
- Conflict of Honors by Sharon Lee and Steve Miller, arguably the Liaden series (which this leads off) are my husband's and my favorite books. Period.
- The Moon Is a Harsh Mistress by Robert Heinlein. I'm surprised no one got this either, but then I'm a huge Heinlein fan and this is one of his all time best.