Putting in Overtime

>> Friday, April 10, 2009


Some of you know that we were here near the coast south of Houston for the advent of Ike, including hearing his eye go right over our house. This weekend, we'll be (hopefully) completing the last of the repairs. Lee's been doing most of them in bits and pieces, be we're making a push to get the bulk of them done tonight and I'll be helping him and out of pocket.

What that means is that my catching up with all of my favorite people and blogs (that I don't live with) will have to wait a bit longer. If Lee is right and the one room painted and floored tonight, I will have time to catch up and even write something entertaining or thought-provoking this weekend.

So, don't take it personally if I'm not following up comments as quickly as I should. Within any luck, we'll have it all done by Monday (at last!) and we can start the cleaning and reorganizing that comes from having every room done. I might even finish those last touches on the moon so I can put up that picture of my glow-in-the-dark mural I promised all of you.

Hopefully, everyone's patience will be rewarded, including ours.

2 comments:

  • Phyl
     

    You've had both a physically and emotionally frenzied week, so I think people are going to understand when you're not at our beck and call all the time. :-)

  • Stephanie Barr
     

    Well, here it is, I move to a new site with no warning and receive a generous outpouring of support and understanding.

    And how do I repay my loyal friends? Effectively filler week.

    I feel like a fraud.

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations