So, I'm Presenting Another Paper at Another Conference

>> Friday, March 22, 2013

Been a while (since before the divorce), but it's my favorite conference to frequent, the Sixth Conference of the International Association for the Advancement of Space Safety, this time in Montreal in May. I'd missed the last one, but I've presented at least one paper to each of the other four. And, will to this one, too.


The topic is Spaceflight vs. Human Spaceflight and I'm actually pretty excited because it's one of the subjects that gets me stoked. Too often, people talk like human spaceflight is no big deal, I mean we send satellites up all the time, even spacecraft to other planets. So, what's so special about HUMAN spaceflight?

Which is the point of my paper.   (Hint, do a search on how many unmanned spacecraft have a return element, even including suborbital hops with animals and you might get a flavor for what I'll be talking about.)

Anyway, y'all might not be interested, but I thought I'd tell you anyway, since it was a Rocket Scientist topic and I haven't written anything here in quite some time. It's also one reason why I've been too busy to troll through blogs recently or contribute.

3 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations