Struggling Through the Week

>> Thursday, November 4, 2010

I have not been on my game this week.

Between my daughter's recovery (remote from me since she's been with her dad), and fighting a horrible horrible cold. Steph went to school but it was too much and ended leaving her somewhat traumatized. She won't be back until Monday at the earliest. Or here either since she's with her dad again.

I realize one of the serious issues with divorce - only one parent can really be with their child in a situation like this. Someone's going to have to be separate taking what news they can get and hoping for the best. Necessary, reality, but it stinks for one of us. This time, it's me.

Between some level of stress and being sick as a dog, it's been a hell of a week.

Bear with me.

7 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations