RS Classic: And Now for some Levity . . .

>> Thursday, August 12, 2010

Wow, things seem to have become awfully gloomy lately. Maybe I should liven things up with the "church signs" that inspired my religious ruminations.

I keep meaning to get to that post on SI units, but, in a tense and troubled world, sometimes you need a little laughter. Well, checking on what’s new (as usual) on Snopes as usual, I got some. A lot. Think screaming with laughter.

So, here’s what absolutely killed me. I know it wasn’t real, but it sure was funny.

As you might note, there’s a link to a church sign generator. You know I had to play…

I started with some stand alone signs


Then, since I enjoyed the ones on snopes so well, I thought I’d have a sign playing off another…
It’s a great deal of fun and, right now, I think we could all use a laugh. If you like it, try the Church Sign Generator.

4 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations