Soon, more Rocket Science Stuff

>> Sunday, October 27, 2013

No, really. I've decided to stop being a lazy slob and blog again, blog with purpose even and will start refilling this blog with science related snarkiness and general philosophical whatnot, just like always.

But, in the meantime, I have an announcement:

As I might have mentioned once or twice before, I write fiction (yes, I'm back to present tense) and last year I had a story included in SQ e-zine.  This year, they're publishing that story among their bests and it's available for purchase in both print and ebook (my story and eighteen others) in a book called Star Quake 1. I don't know everywhere it's available, but I know it's available at both Barnes & Noble and at Amazon.

It's not a big thing, as real writing goes, but it's big for me.

More news, I'm gearing up to take my rather large backlog of novels and short stories and self-publish in ebook form (some of many different flavors of electronic book at once). Not because I don't believe in it, but because I do. I don't want to get rich. I want to tell stories. I want people to have the opportunity to actually read them.

One way or another, that's just what I'm going to do.

Stay tuned.

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations